1. Battery included: Do not microwave, put in dishwasher, or boil
2.Out of this world fun. The fun light up cup illuminates when you tap the pressure sensitive cup on a flat surface! Your little one will love the fun prints and vibrant colors.
3.The Trainer Cup features a durable and bite resistant no Spill spout – uniquely designed to prevent spills.
4.The Double wall insulated base keeps drinks cooler for longer. The cup is shaped for little hands to easily grip & hold, making it easier for them to practice drinking independently.
PP Plastic , silicone, CR2 Batteries